Sweet Semolina Pudding Recipe
Sweet Semolina Pudding is a classic dessert that is enjoyed by people all over the world. Made with simple ingredients, this creamy pudding is a comforting treat that can be enjoyed on its own or served with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- In a large saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until it begins to steam. Do not let it boil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the semolina flour, sugar, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt. Slowly add this mixture to the heated milk, whisking constantly to avoid lumps.
- Continue to cook the pudding, stirring constantly, for 10-15 minutes or until it begins to thicken. If desired, add the raisins during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Remove the pudding from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. Pour the pudding into a serving dish and let it set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until it has fully chilled and set.
- Serve the Sweet Semolina Pudding on its own, or topped with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey.
Tip: For a creamier pudding, try using a mixture of whole milk and heavy cream.
Sweet Semolina Pudding is a classic dessert that is easy to make and delicious to eat. Whether you prefer it plain or topped with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey, this creamy pudding is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Sweet Semolina Pudding
- Dessert recipe
- Semolina flour
- Vanilla extract