Grilled Lamb Skewers Recipe
Tender and juicy, Grilled Lamb Skewers are a delicious addition to any barbecue or outdoor gathering. With its bold and savory flavor, this dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 2 lbs boneless lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, red wine, lemon juice, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper to create the marinade.
- Add the lamb cubes to the bowl and toss to coat in the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Skewer the marinated lamb cubes and place them on the grill. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the lamb is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Serve the Grilled Lamb Skewers hot off the grill and enjoy the bold and savory flavor in every bite.
Tip: For a more flavorful dish, try marinating the lamb overnight for even more bold flavor.
These Grilled Lamb Skewers are a perfect addition to any barbecue or outdoor gathering. With its bold and savory flavor, it is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Serve with a side of rice or vegetables for a complete meal.
- Grilled Lamb Skewers
- Lamb recipe
- Barbecue dish
- Outdoor gathering
- Bold flavor
- Savory taste