Grilled Lamb Chops with Herbs Recipe
Grilled lamb chops with herbs are a classic dish that is perfect for a special occasion or a simple weeknight dinner. The tender, juicy lamb chops are marinated in a mixture of herbs and spices, then grilled to perfection. This dish is easy to make and is sure to impress your guests with its delicious flavor and tender texture. Here’s how to make the perfect grilled lamb chops with herbs.
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, rosemary, thyme, mint, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the lamb chops in a large shallow dish and pour the herb mixture over the top, turning the chops to coat well.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and let the lamb chops marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Preheat your grill to high heat. Remove the lamb chops from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the lamb chops for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked to your desired level of doneness. Baste with lemon juice during the last minute of cooking.
- Serve the grilled lamb chops with the lemon slices and additional chopped herbs, if desired.
Tips and Tricks
- For a more intense flavor, you can add additional spices to the marinade, such as paprika, cumin, or coriander.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can also cook the lamb chops in a hot cast iron skillet on the stove for a similar result.
- For a more sophisticated presentation, serve the grilled lamb chops on a bed of sautéed vegetables or a fresh salad.
- You can also make a quick and easy sauce to serve with the lamb chops by mixing together some yogurt, lemon juice, and additional herbs.
Grilled lamb chops with herbs are a delicious and simple dish that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of tender lamb, fresh herbs, and spicy seasonings creates a flavor that is both bold and delicate. Give this recipe a try and enjoy a taste of the Mediterranean in your own home!
Grilled Lamb Chops, Herbs, Recipe, Special Occasion, Weeknight Dinner, Marinated, Juicy, Tender, Spices, Mediterranean