Fried Potatoes with Spices Recipe
Fried potatoes are a classic side dish that are loved by many. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, and can be seasoned with a variety of spices and herbs to suit your taste. In this recipe, we’ll be showing you how to make fried potatoes with spices that are delicious, easy to make, and perfect for any meal.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. The oil should be about 1/4 inch deep.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and thyme. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the sliced potatoes and toss to coat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the seasoned potatoes to the skillet in a single layer. Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Make sure to flip the potatoes once during cooking to ensure even frying and prevent burning.
- Remove the potatoes from the skillet and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to remove excess oil. Sprinkle with additional salt, if desired.
Fried potatoes with spices can be served as a side dish with any meal. They are especially delicious when served with grilled meats, such as steak or chicken, or with breakfast dishes like eggs and bacon. You can also serve them with dipping sauces, such as ketchup or aioli, for added flavor and texture.
Fried potatoes with spices are a classic dish that are easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. With the right seasoning and cooking method, you can achieve crispy and flavorful potatoes every time. So why not give this recipe a try and enjoy a delicious side dish tonight?
- Fried Potatoes
- Side Dish
- Comfort Food